Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lazy Saturday


Wow! Cameron is running in Cedar Park with the Georgetown Cross Country team. We were all suppose to go. Charlie was to ride the bus and Bella and I were suppose to meet them. Well, obviously plans do change. Bella woke up this monring with a tummy ache, so Charlie decided to stay around. Well, we all ended up sleeping until 10:00 am!! Amazing!! Yesterday I worked a ten hour day with the infants at the learning center!! I didn't think it would be that difficult, but wow!! It was a really long day! We were also suppose to attend one of my very sweetest friend ever birthday suprise party, but we had to arrive by 6:30p.m. ...well, I didn't get off and away from church until 6:15, so we didn't make it! I was really so disappointed! Anyway, i am sure she had a wonderful night! Well, gotta get! The house, the kids, etc. are calling!

No comments: